Thursday 24 October 2013

New In: Berry Autmn on the Oxford Street - Part 1

Hello out there!

I know I haven't been posting anything decent for decades and therefore deserve all the ignoring silence on here :D

But I'm back! and absolutely couldn't wait to blog something again so I decided to start with a small haul from last week. I've been to the oxford street - like every single week actually as it's only 15 minutes footwalk away - and went to the boots sale and picked up some Autmn Make up, which I am very much excited about. Autmn is just my favourite season out of all (providing it's not raining...which it surprisingly doesn't in London at the moment) not too warm, not too cold, warm and COSY jumpers and the best berry colors.



So while teal is the color I'm wearing to death during the summer (apart from the lips I guess), almost 70% of all make up and clothing pieces are berry and or moron haha (NO kidding!!!)

Besides the Revlon Color Stay (Oh how much I've missed Pencil Eyeliner! I only had my gel eyeliner with me!!!!!) and the Loreal Telescopic and Volume Million Lashes Mascara (Review will follow soon!) I also picked up...


Revlon Super Lustrious in Berry Allure
I'm not too fond of glittery lips and as most lip glosses tend to shimmer to the MAX I've been thinking a lot whether to get this color. I eventually did and...am so glad I did! After trying it out at home I stayed happy and grinning like an idiot...thanks to a lipgloss! Long lasting, glossy in a nice NON shimmering way and the most gorgeous color I've ever seen! This one deserves an own post.

MUA Eyeshadow - Pearl #24
Don't get confused by the word PEARL! it's a plumish and yes also berry color. Honestly said I just picked it up because superdrug sold them for only £1 and I didn't have access to my "Rust" by NYX as London doesn't seem to offer this brand :( But it's suprisingly pigmented and I like it alot in combination with other brown colors! It quickly found its way into my Daily Routine.


Sleek Blush - Flushed
It's not a secret that Sleek has the best high street blushes. I usually tend to go for more bronzer or natural colors but made a nice 180° turn for this one. It looks best on my cheeks when I have my hair in a bun or out of my face at least, because for some reason it's a little too much when I have my hair down...does this even make sense? haha sorry i'm listening to music and have quite much no clue what I'm writing. But I really enjoy laying in my bed and talk about my favorite things..


Loreal Color Riche Nude Collection - #Julianne
Haha you might will think "Nude"?! This is red! but no it's just the lighting. It's a beautiful nudish/pinkish color. I've never liked this complete nude color trend as my lips are naturally rather red and nude lipsticks make me look sick but I thought this is a brilliant option. My friend almost ripped my arm off after I picked up the last one in the store haha


Noooowww that's it! :) I decided to post some more little items the next time before I actually show you ALL the things I hauled in the last two months in London! I hope you enjoyed this post! thank you so much for reading

xx Andrea




28 comments:

  1. Great post Andrea! That sleek blush looks beautiful :) xx

    hollslucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly! Thank you so much! yes sleek this color is so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Great post! Berry tones are easily my favourite. I'm sad to be heading into summer here but I wear them anyway :P I love the look of that Revlon Lipgloss most!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh are you from australia? :D I completely forgot about that! I'm sure berry would look great in summer too! and yes it's my favourite! I'm so in love with it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love all of these berry shades, great picks! xx

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you evelyn! xx I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  4. I love the mua eyeshadows! they're such good qulaity for £1! I have a browny-gold shade called 30 and it's lovely!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I need to try that one! I love any kind of brown haha This berry one was a huge step into more colourful eyeshadows haha

      Delete
  5. we love the revlon lipglosses, except they are like $21 here in Australia! and the eyeshadow is gorgeous!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god! :O I forgot how much they cost over here in the uk but definetely NOT 21! I feel your pain

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It absolutely is! despite the fact that it's a nude one :)

      Delete
  7. I'd really like to try a Sleek blush but I have no idea where to find them in my country haha!
    I also like to try a Revlon lipgloss, the colour you've chosen looks incredible :D

    ♡ Valérie
    scribblesofvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think amazon has some of them! you definetely should!!! they are the best high street blushes I've ever tried and so so pigmented...you can actually compare it to the MAC one I've recently tried haha Yes this lipgloss makes me so happy :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. That Revlon lipgloss looks fabulous - what a gorgeous shade :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sleek blush!!

    mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a quite dark colour but so perfect for autmn!

      Andrea xx

      Delete
  10. Sleek blush is my fave blush ever! Love this post.

    Love Daniela (New Fan) Oh Ella Bella
    I'm hosting a jewellery competition if you're interested:
    http://ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog.html

    Happy Halloween! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek, such pretty things ... I'm lusting after some berry tones myself. Btw, love the banner of your blog, it's so calming. :) x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! yes, my first one has been too colourful haha but I've had this one for a quite while as well :D

      xx

      Delete
  12. The Revlon Super Lustrious in Berry Allure sounds like a great lip color because I also dislike lip glosses with tons of glitter. Lol, for some reason whenever I wear to much sparkle on my lips it looks like I just got finish eating a bucket full of glitter!
    Oh, and are you going to start making videos again? I had to temporarily stop because my editing PC crashed :(

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sierra! Thank you so much! :) oh my haha this got me laughing! yes! I feel very much the same! I used to wear so much glitter when I was younger though haha now that I think back I now understand why people were starring at me like that :D
      oh no you have such amazing editing skills! I wish I was that creative! Yes I'm going to start again it's just really hard to keep up haha but I have some ideas :)

      xx

      Delete
  13. The Revlon Super Lustrious in Berry Allure sounds and looks like such a pretty colour and sees perfect for autumn! I love berry lip shades.
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is! and I actually don't like dark colours on me haha

      Delete
  14. I also love berry shades in Autumn. The loreal lipstick looks really nice and creamy!!! Have to check it out myself!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Autumnal shades here and beautiful photography!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete