Sunday 17 March 2013

Versatile Blogger Award + I'm sorry!


Hello there!! I'm so so so so (...) sorry that I left my blog carelessly in the rain for 4 full days! But I've been busy with my last school week and spent as much time as possible with the lovely people from my school! It's scary how fast time flies by and even more scary when you walk home with your friends and turn around for the last time...Well it technically isn't since I will have to go back for the A-Level exams but it was the last normal school day.

Anyways! now to the important thing! I've been nominated by the lovely Accent Girl 100 for a Versatile Blogger Award ! Thank you so much! I know it is very late and kind of ironic that I would receive an award now but Thank you! I've completely forgotten about these ever since I have left the world of creating websites when I was 15 haha

So here are the rules!


The Rules:

1. Firstly you are to thank the person who kindly nominated you.
2. On your post include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Rule #3: My 15 Nominations: 


Rule #5: 7 Things about me: 

For Accent Girl 100 who nominated me! Thank you!

1. I've always loved filming things and edit videos. However I got completely addicted to it ever since I came back from my trips to London, Barcelona, Vietnam and America in 2011, which is why I always have my camera with me!

2. My music taste ranges from instrumental to pop, to rock, to epic to...I technically listen to everything that gives me inspiration for the videos I edit.

3. I am fluent in German, Vietnamese and English. I also speak Spanish and Latin (haha I know you don't speak that language)

4. I wish I was a funny person or have a contagious laughter. Life would be so much easier!

5. I hate my short lashes and never have repurchased a mascara except for my Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara. I like to use other ones but have always fallen back to it.

6. I hate doing sports and working out even though I used to do ballet, swimming, gymnastic and dancing. However I still like to go swimming and play hockey and wish I would have continued on doing gymnastics.

7. I am easily fascinated. Even by the things that are considered as boring such as history or science. No lie!

At this point I would like to thank all the people for getting through this super long post haha Thank you so much for nominating me Accent Girl 100 (I'm sorry but I couldn't find out your real name :( ) This is such a fun game! 

9 comments:

  1. great:)
    Wanna follow each other via GFC?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed, GFC is edning? :-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently :/ i've heard so many people saying that oO I don't know if it's true though

      Delete
  3. Hi Andrea... you have a nice blog..
    do you want to follow each other?
    you can visit mine first and let me know.. ;)

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never repurchased a mascara either, because nothing really creates a wow-look on me despite how it looks on everyone else. I'm going to try Hypnose Dolls Eyes next week, though, at the new Lancome counter here. Fingers crossed.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *crossing my fingers* I recently received some Lancôme samples, one of them is the hypnôse doll eyes but I haven't tried it yet :) Let me know when you've tried it!

      Delete
  5. It was great getting to know you more :) I used to do ballet as well and yet I hate sports and working out lol and you speak so many languages, you talented girl! I speak a little bit pf Spanish, I'd love to be fluent in another language! Thanks so much for nominating me, I'm so flattered :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweety! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I heartly appreciate! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Following you back now! New post up on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ♥.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for doing such a cool response! Can't believe how many languages you can speak, wow! Impressive! x

    ReplyDelete